We’re always looking for ways to improve Rider experience and increase the amount raised each year for cancer research at Cleveland Clinic. Following each VeloSano, we survey our Riders to learn what we got right and discover ways in which we can improve. You spoke and we listened.
We’re introducing new ways to build ridership in VeloSano 4. You + more Riders = more dollars for cancer research!
- Returning Riders - Bring-a-Friend Promo: You know what VeloSano is all about and you are our greatest Ambassadors. Here is an opportunity to bring new Riders and save!
- Recruit friends, colleagues or family members to VeloSano and receive a $25 refund for EACH REFERRAL up to your total registration fee! (e.g., if paying a $125 registration fee, that equals 5 new Rider referrals)
- Inform your new Rider(s) to input your name in the Rider Referral field during registration.
- Shortly thereafter, you’ll receive a $25 credit to your credit card for each referral (up to your total registration fee).
- It’s that easy!
- If you’re on a team that covers registration fees, we’ll credit your team’s fundraising efforts for the total number of new Rider referrals.
- This incentive runs through May 31.
- 75-mile Riders: A 75-mile route? That’s right! We are excited to announce a brand new 75-mile route this year. If you're not quite up for a century and more than ready for the 50-mile route, then this is your ride.
- Youth/Young Adult Riders: If you're between the ages of 8 and 24, you'll receive a discounted fundraising commitment regardless of the route (50% off the standard fundraising minimum per route). This is a great opportunity to build family teams, college and young professional teams and expand corporate teams.
- Military Riders: We are proud to offer all US active and retired military Riders, a discounted fundraising commitment regardless of the route (50% off the standard fundraising minimum per route).
- Younger Riders: Many of you have children, grandchildren, nieces/nephews, etc. that you would love to have riding with you, learning at a young age what it means to give back. We’re pleased to announce a younger participant age specific to each ride distance. Please note that minor Riders must be the minimum age by July 22, 2017 and have permission from a parent or guardian to participate.
Minors must remain with parent or legal guardian at all times during the ride, unless they are age 16 or older and with a valid driver’s license.
||12-mile Fun Ride
||25-mile Fun Ride
||Two-Day Ultimate Challenge